BlackBerry’s attempts to get celebrities to endorse its products have clearly not worked out in the past — does anyone remember the utter debacle that was “creative director” Alicia Keys? That said, the company may have just found a new celebrity champion who is not only a bigger name than Keys right now but who also genuinely has a love and affection for its products. Yes, we’re talking about Kim Kardashian, the polarizing reality TV star who has also recently made waves in the tech industry for her insanely profitable and awesomely mindless mobile game called Kim Kardashian’s Hollywood.
Speaking at Re/code’s big conference this week, Kardashian said that although she usually uses an iPhone for social media, she also uses an old BlackBerry Bold as a second phone for quickly firing off emails and messages in a way that she can’t do with any other smartphone.
- Find Online Tests Practice Test And Test Creation
- The Org Manual
- Career Cruising English Home
- Knightcite Citation Service Calvin College
- Citation Machine Format Generate Citations Apa Mla
- Purdue Owl Mla Formatting And Style Guide
- Easybib Free Bibliography Generator Mla Apa Chicago
- Raw Vs Jpeg Photography Life
- Wordpress Trac 13 Has Patch
- 8 Incredibly Simple Ways To Get More People To Read Your
Tags: #home design