Word Origin and History for gratis. mid c., “for nothing, freely,” from Latin gratis, contraction of gratiis “for thanks,” hence, “without recompense,” ablative of gratiae “thanks,” plural of gratia “favor” see grace . Meaning “free of charge” is s. Slang definitions phrases for gratis..Free gratis definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!.Definition of gratis without charge free..Gratis definition If something is done or provided gratis , it does not have to be paid for. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples..
Related posts to gratis define gratis at dictionary com
Gratis definition, without charge or payment free The manufacturer provided an extra set of coat buttons gratis. See more..
Gratis definition is without charge or recompense free. How to use Gratis in a sentence. Did You Know?.
Free gratis definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!.
Gratis definition The definition of gratis is free. adjective The drinks that were given at the fundraiser are an example of something gratis .
- Bibme Free Bibliography Citation Maker Mla Apa
- Define Sexy Babes Hot Video Clips Nude Pic Galleries
- Onelook Dictionary Search
- Gratis Define Gratis At Dictionarycom
- Free Gratis Define Free Gratis At Dictionarycom
- Urban Dictionary Boo
- Schedule Definition Of Schedule By The Free Dictionary
- Coachee Definition Of Coachee By The Free Dictionary
- Esperanto English Dictionary
- Newlisp V1071 Manual And Reference